A trusted sounding board for business owners and directors - Clayton & Brewill’s ‘Virtual FD’ service is the next best thing to having an in-house financial director.
As a growing business you may need a more sophisticated approach to your accounts but not wish to commit to the cost of a full time finance director.
Clayton & Brewill’s virtual FD service provides valuable support to owner-managed and family businesses that need more strategic and hands-on support with their finance function. In addition to bringing financial clarity to decision-making, our virtual FD service offers:
- Preparation of monthly or quarterly management accounts as required
- Support for your in-house finance and credit control team
- Regular meetings with directors to review progress and plan for the future
- Help with setting and monitoring key performance indicators
- Support with refining procedures to improve cash collection and credit control
- Cashflow forecasting
- Support with relationships with third parties such as banks and insurers
Helping you to see the big picture
Clayton & Brewill can help you to understand the finances underpinning your business, measuring current and past performance and helping you to plan for the future.