On Thursday 5 December George Osborne delivered his Autumn Statement. We’ve analysed what some of the announcements will mean for you, your family and your business. Click here to read.
The summary includes:
1. A transferable tax allowance for some married couples and civil partners
2. An exemption from employer National Insurance Contributions for employees under 21
3. Allowing companies to claim tax relief on donations to Community Amateur Sports Clubs
4. Measures to tackle employment intermediaries disguising employment as self-employment
5. Anti-avoidance measures which will affect some partnerships in which the partners include individuals and companies
6. Changes to the CGT Private Residence Relief deemed occupation rules
7. New CGT rules for non-residents and UK residential property.
8. Changes to personal tax allowances and tax bands
View the full report here: Autumn_Statement_2013.
For help or advice on any of the topics raised, please contact us on 0115 950 3044 or by email.