Ten members of the Clayton & Brewill team together with two intrepid clients will be taking part in an abseil to raise funds for the Lincs & Notts Air Ambulance.
We celebrate our 70th anniversary during 2016, making us one of the oldest independent accountancy firms in Nottingham. As part of our anniversary activities, Clayton & Brewill people will be undertaking various sporting and other endeavours throughout the year to raise funds for the Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire Air Ambulance.
For those who live and work in rural communities the Air Ambulance plays a vital role – and it is entirely funded by public donations.
Our first event is a charity abseil on 21 April. We’re all pretty terrified so please help to calm our nerves by making a small donation!
So far, during 2016, the Lincolnshire & Nottinghamshire Air Ambulance missions have comprised: 43% Road accidents, 22% Medical (e.g. cardiac), 11% Sports & Leisure, including horse riding, 12% Agricultural and Industrial and 8% falls.
- Flies an average of three missions every day.
- Each mission costs over £2000.
- The charity has to raise £1.9 million every year to keep flying.
- From its base in Lincolnshire the Air Ambulance can reach any point in Lincolnshire or Nottinghamshire within 20 minutes.
- The ‘Ambucopter’ is equipped to deal with almost any medical emergency.
See more about the work carried out by the Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance here.